Add Shimano 105 on Mavic Open Pro Wheels (pair) to your basket
|N/A||£239.99||1 In stock, ready for dispatch||
Shimano 105 on Mavic Open Pro
Hewitt hand-built 105 5800, 32/32, 10 speed hubs on Mavic Open Pro black rims, silver DT Swiss spokes.
The ideal all round wheel, suitable for training, racing, Audax and general use, Shimano 105 hubs (8sp/9sp & 10 speed compatible), with the popular Mavic Open Pro rims in black.
Built with DT Swiss silver spokes, cross 3 pattern, with plain gauge on the cassette side rear and DT Swiss double butted on the non-cassette side and on the front wheel.
- Shimano 105 5800 front 32 hole, 100mm QR. Including Skewer.
- Shimano 105 5800 (8sp/9sp & 10 speed compatible) rear 32 hole, 130mm QR. Including Skewer.
- Cubic Boron Nitride treated cone races provide a mirror-smooth bearing surface for a low friction, corrosion-free performance
- Labyrinth and low-friction contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Internal O-rings help maintain and increase service life of front hub by holding the grease in the bearing housing
- Black anodised cold forged aluminium hub shell
- Comes complete with Q/R skewer.
Mavic Open Pro, 32 hole, black, clincher.
- machined brake track.
- , for strength & durability.
- Low profile, to improve acceleration & comfort.
- Maxtal alloy.Clincher.
The highest quality DT Swiss spokes.
- Cassette side - DT Swiss Plain gauge, silver.
- Non-Cassette side - DT Swiss double butted, silver.
- Front - DT Swiss double butted, silver.
- Lacing pattern - cross 3.
Front - 860g excluding skewer.
Rear - 1060g excluding skewer.
Price 239.99 / pair.
Shimano 105 on Mavic Open Pro Wheels (pair)
- Brand: Hewitt Wheels
- Product Code: Wheels
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £199.99