Add Lizard Skins DSP GRIP - SIZE: 32.3MM to your basket
|Black||£22.50||Availability: Lead Time 7 - 10 days||
Lizard Skins have taken their DSP technology best known for excellent durability, increased shock absorption and great feel in any condition, to the mountain.
The innovative DSP Grip fuses their new feather-lite lock tape technology with the proven performance of their exclusive DuraSoft Polymer material for an unmatched ultralight look and feel.
DSP (DuraSoft Polymer) is the next generation in grip technology providing riders with an unmatched levels of comfort, control and responsiveness. These grips have been rigorously tested on the world cup circuit and by their elite freeriders.
DSP grips are available in 8 colours (black, white, blue, red, pink, green, yellow, orange) and two thicknesses (30.3mm & 32.3mm installed diameter). The grips are all 130mm in length with a weight (including grips, plugs and double sided tape) with a weight of 27 grams for the 30.3mm diameter and 30 grams for the 32.3mm diameter.
Their new feather-lite lock tape technology utilizes a unique installation process that is exclusive to Lizard Skins.
DSP Grip Install Instructions:
- Clean handlebar thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol before installing grips (bar must be dry before installing double sided tape).
- Remove backing from double sided tape.
- Apply double sided tape on clean handlebar (leave _ inch of double sided tape extending past the end of the bar).
- Tuck the 1/4 inch of double sided tape into the end of the handlebar.
- Spray glass cleaner directly onto the double sided tape and into the inside of the DSP grip.
- After spraying glass cleaner, twist grip onto the handlebar (this will require a little bit of effort to slide grip on).
- Wait until glass cleaner dries before riding with the grip.
Lizard Skins DSP GRIP - SIZE: 32.3MM
- Brand: Lizard Skin
- Product Code: Grips
- Availability: Lead Time 7 - 10 days
- Ex VAT: £18.75