Add Cervelo S5 Road Frameset 2018 to your basket
|48||Black/Red||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||51||Black/Red||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||54||Black/Red||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||56||Black/Red||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||58||Black/Red||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||61||Black/Red||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||48||Black/Green||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||51||Black/Green||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||54||Black/Green||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||56||Black/Green||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||58||Black/Green||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
||NA||61||Black/Green||£3,799.00||Availability: Call for availability||
You cant just change an entire bike in one hit and hope itll revolutionise the entire cycling world. The Cervelo S5 Road Frameset for 2018 combines many incremental improvements to deliver more speed. The carbon fibre layup within the S5 is incredibly lightweight, strong and allows you to put the power down when you need it the most, providing lightning quick, explosive acceleration and efficiency to get you riding faster for longer.
Carbon dropouts reduce the overall weight of the bike, whilst eliminating bends and cable friction for a more efficient and reliable gear shift. The reduced-friction BB guide maintains a consistent curve for each cable path, avoiding bends or kinks. Working together, these two features ensure shifting never falters, keeping you consistent and ready to perform throughout every stage of your ride.
One feature which makes a dramatic improvement to the overall efficiency and stiffness of the frame is the extension of the BBright bottom bracket. By making the frame wider on the non-drive side, Cervelo have been able to increase the BB shell by 11mm (almost double the width of the left chainstay) to keep flex at bay and efficiency at optimum levels.
An extended seat tube cutout allows the frame to fit closely to the wheel, ensuring optimum air flow across the seat tube and around the wheel. The down tube has also been dropped to shield the trailing edge of the front tyre, ensuring aerodynamics arent affected.
- BBright: BBright makes use of extra space on the non-drive side by extending the BB shell by 11 millimetres, nearly doubling the width of the left chainstay.
- Built for bottles: Cervlo models that are Shaped for Bottles have an airfoil down tube thats flattened on the trailing edge in front of the bottle, resulting in a faster overall system.
- Dropped down tube: Improving aerodynamics requires an engineering approach that accounts for the entire system: Bike, rider and wheels. The Dropped Downtube places the leading edge of the tube closer to the trailing edge of the front tyre, partly hiding it in the wake of the wheel.
- Future-proof cable management: future-proof cable management achieves compatibility across mechanical, electronic and hydraulic brake and derailleur systems.
- Carbon dropouts: seatstays and chainstays are bonded into hollow dropouts, instead of the other way around. Bonding these precision-moulded surfaces reduces weight, and gives the internal rear derailleur cable a straight shot through the chainstay and dropout, eliminating bends and cable friction.
- Evolved steerer design: a larger steerer diameter adds torsional stiffness with no weight penalty.
- Shielding seat stays: properly formed seat-stays improve airflow over calipers without complicating access and service.
- Reduced-friction BB guide: the reduced-friction BB guide maintains a consistent curve for each cable path by avoiding bends or kinks.
Please either phone 01772-424773, or email email@example.com to discuss in more detail.
- Bike fitting is provided free of charge with every frame & bike order. Click here for more details. Please either phone 01772-424773, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
- If you are unable to visit our shop, we can determine your frame dimensions by other methods, please click here for more information.
Cervelo S5 Road Frameset 2018
- Brand: Cervelo
- Product Code: Frame
- Availability: Call for availability
- Ex VAT: £3,165.83